If you need a workhorse in your dive kit, look no further than the new range of dry bags from Apeks. Tough, rugged and designed to haul equipment, the dry bags feature waterproof welded seams to ensure water doesn’t get in – or out. Ideal for stashing wet kit post-dive or keeping personal possessions dry during a dive, you’ll find the bags are at home in the wettest, harshest conditions around.
The DRY12’s main function is to modularly attach to the Apeks DRY100 & Apeks DRY75.
The four stainless steel karabiners on the DRY12 latch to the four stainless steel D-rings over the Apeks logo on the side of the DRY100. When attached, the waterproof roll-top opening on the DRY12 is conveniently located and easily accessible.
The DRY75 has four locations to attach multiple DRY12 bags. This increases your DRY75’s packing capacity by 48 litres. It also provides four added dry compartments to your bag.
The DRY12 also holds up on its own. The four karabiners and adjustable straps make it easy to strap down to the deck of a boat, hang inside your sleeping quarters, strap to other bags or use as a carry-on.
- Dedicated dry or wet storage.
- Lots of karibiner attachment points.
- The main material is a 1000D Nylon Core 0.6mm Tarpaulin. It’s designed to be rugged and to protect your gear from the most extreme environments.
- The webbing is 1” (2.5cm) pp nylon with MOLLE straps for attaching small pouches and accessories.
- The tri-buckles and karabiners are stainless steel with a metallic black coating.
- The ends of the adjustable straps are designed to weave in and out of the tri-buckles easily. This is a fail safe system in case the karabiners gets damaged.
- The buckle is a Duraflex buckle