PADI MASTER SCUBA DIVER
The PADI Master Scuba Diver card is proof that you’ve invested significant time in dive training, accumulating scuba experiences and skills that allow you to maximize your potential and ability for underwater exploration and adventure.
To earn the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating, you must be at least 12 years old and:
- Complete the PADI Rescue Diver course (and its prerequisites).
- Complete five PADI specialty diver courses.
Log 50 dives.
PADI Specialties can be arranged to your liking. Different specialties require a certain amount of dives per qualification.
- EANX - Enriched Air Nitrox Specialty
- Equipment Specialty
- Project Aware Reef Conservation Specialist
- Project Aware Environmental Specialty
- Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty
- Underwater Photography Specialty
- DPV Specialty
- Fish Identification
- Wreck Specialty
- Deep Specialty
- Navigation Specialty
- Search & Recovery Specialty