PADI Sidemount Diver Specialty
Find a new and different way to configure your cylinders with the PADI Sidemount Diver course. Sidemount diving offers:
- An alternative way to streamline in the water
- Easier equipment transportation when topside
- Reduced lower back strain
- Provides redundant gas supply
- Ability to monitor all equipment because it's in front of you
- Increased gas supply for longer dives
You are able to move the cylinder from your back to your side, it instantly takes the pressure off of your back and gives you more flexibility to move and enjoy your dive. You don't have to walk to the dive site with the cylinders on your back as you can now enter the water and clip them on and go.
PADI Open Water Diver At least 15 years old
You can easily combine side mount diving with any other PADI Specialty you take.
- Sidemount (SM) Equipment Workshop
- Harness & Regulator Workshop
- Knowledge Development Session
- SM Worksheets & Notes
- 1 x Pool Dive
- 3 x Training Dives
- PADI Certification Fee
4 dives over 2 days.
Where do I go from here?
As you have more gas, this means you can stay down longer. Take the PADI Dry Suit Specialty to enjoy longer dives without getting too cold