The SDI Diver Propulsion Vehicle Diver Course is designed to train divers in the use of a Diver Propulsion Vehicle (DPV) and familiarize them with the skills, knowledge, planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems, and hazards of using a DPV in a non-overhead environment.
Who this course is for:
- The certified diver looking to maximize the amount of area they can cover during a dive by using a DPV Individuals that may have limited use of their legs for diving
- SDI Open Water Scuba Diver or equivalent
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
What you can expect to learn:
What’s in it for you:
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates may engage in diving activities without direct supervision of the SDI Instructor* so long as the following limits are adhered to:
- The diving activities approximate those of training
- The areas of activities approximate those of training
- Environmental conditions approximate those of training
Also, the SDI Diver Propulsion Vehicle Diver certification counts towards a single specialty rating to achieve the SDI Advanced Diver Development Program.
- Students are required to successfully complete the following:
- Satisfactorily complete the SDI Deep Diver Knowledge Quests with a passing score of 80%, followed by 100% remediation by the Instructor
- Complete all open water requirements efficiently
- Demonstrate mature and sound judgment concerning dive planning and execution
Book Now to become an SDI DPV Diver!