4 Dive Pack
Regular price €145,00
Unit price per
4 DIVE PACK
If you're a certified diver wanting to dive around Malta then there are so many dive sites to choose from. It doesn't matter if you don't have a buddy, let one of our experienced instructors guide you around some of the best diving in the Mediterranean.
Unsure how many dives you would like to complete during your time here in Malta? No problem, simply confirm your diving with a deposit, and pay for the diving package you have at the end of your diving holiday.
Our four dive package includes the following:
- A PADI Instructor who is an experienced Dive Guide
- 4 guided dives
- Road transport to and from the dive sites
- Local Hotel pick up (if required)
- Cylinders for your dives including Air or Nitrox
- Mask, Snorkel, Fins - €6
- Wetsuit and boots - €5
- BCD or Wing - €6
- Regulators - €6
If you require 3 or more of the above items you will be charged a maximum of €15/day.
- Dive computer - €5 a day
- Night dives (upgrade to night dives available subject to minimal 3 divers)
- Boat dives (upgrade to boat diving available subject to weather conditions)
- Gozo ferry fee (minimal 2 divers - €20 per person)
What do I need to bring?
Please ensure that you bring the following items:
- Swimming suit
- A towel
- Money to buy yourself some food (or a packed lunch)
- Your Scuba Diving Certification and Logbook
Fitness to dive
Before anyone gets in the water, we need to ensure that every participant is fit to dive. The way we do this is by getting each participant to read and complete the PADI Medical Statement.
Please answer the following questions in the link below on your past and present medical history with a YES or NO. If you are not sure, answer YES. If any of these items apply to you, we must request that you consult with a doctor prior to your scuba diving experience.
PADI Medical Statement
Please note: You will not be able to take part in any in-water activities without confirming your fitness to dive.
NDS Malta Dive Centre
Triq San Geraldu, San Pawl il-Baħar SPB 3341, MT
We offer free hotel pick-up from outside your hotel in the following places:
- St Pauls Bay
We usually meet at the dive centre at 8.30am (or 8.15am for a hotel pick up). At the dive centre you will meet our friendly dive team and complete the diving medical needed prior to any dives. After discussing your dive experience and making sure you have all the equipment you need, we will head for a first dive and start exploring the underwater world of Malta.
Do you have any questions about the dives? Please get in touch, our dive team are happy to answer any questions or queries before your diving holiday
BOOK TO SECURE YOUR SPACE:
A €50 deposit will secure your dive space, and the remaining balance can be paid for at the dive centre after your dives
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if the booking is cancelled 1 day or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if the booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if the booking is cancelled 3 days or less before the event