Apeks XTX40 / DST Single Cylinder Long Hose Regulator Set
Unit price per
A classic Apeks Single Cylinder Long Hose Regulator Set with XTX40 main regulator, XTX40 backup regulator and DST first stage. Set comes complete and ready to dive: includes 210cm primary regulator hose and 61cm backup regulator hoses, low pressure inflator hose, high pressure hose and gauge, bolt snaps, and necklace.
1 x Apeks DST stage (DIN)
2 x Apeks XTX40 second stages
1 x 210cm (7') main regulator hose (rubber)
1 x 61cm (24") backup regulator hose (rubber)
1 x single pressure gauge (metric)
1 x 65cm (25.5") high pressure hose (rubber)
2 x 90mm Stainless Steel bolt snaps
1 x necklace
APEKS XTX40 2nd STAGE
Although the XTX40 is a mid-range Apeks regulator, it is still classed as a high performance regulator in independent reviews.
The Apeks XTX40 Second Stage Regulator is a highly recommended primary or backup regulator. The regulator has a pneumatically balanced second stage with venturi control, allowing you to control the speed of air flow. An integrated heat exchanger makes the XTX40 suitable for both warm and cold waters.
- Integrated venturi control
- Pneumatically balanced valve design
- Suitable for cold water use
- Bright Chrome Finish
- Right or Left hand hose configuration
- Two shot plastic front cover
- Changeable Exhaust Tees (DCE, Diver Changeable Exhaust)
APEKS DST 1st STAGE:
The DST first stage brings the top-quality breathe you expect from Apeks, with an additional feature: four medium-pressure ports all mounted on a rotating turret results in optimal hose routing while eliminating sharp bends in the hose. Environmentally sealed for additional protection from the elements mean they can be used in warm and cold waters, and two high pressure ports give you multiple options for hose configurations and pressure transmitters.
- Dry sealed balanced swivel turret first stage
- Four medium pressure ports mounted on a swivel turret
- Two high pressure ports on the body
- First Stage finished in highly polished chrome
- First Stage ports: 4 x 3/8 UNF & 2 x 7/16 UNF
Please note these regulators are ex display, with minor cosmetic imperfections on the 1st stage. Photos available on request.