PADI Boat Diver
Cost:€120,00 per person
About this experience
PADI Boat Diver Specialty
Whether you've never made a boat dive or you've logged dozens, the PADI Boat Diver Specialty course can benefit almost every diver because different boats in different parts of the world do things differently.
The Fun Part
Diving from a boat is fun, especially when you look at ease when manoeuvring around on it. It's fun to know what you're doing.
What do I need to start?
Be a minimum of PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
What will I do in the PADI Boat Diver Specialty?
Learn the tips, tricks, and ways to:
- Dive from boats ranging from small inflatable's too giant live-aboard
- How they differ from place to place gain experience and training from diving on boats in your local area
- Safely enter and exit the water (sometimes it's better to hand your gear up to the crew and then climb in the boat sometimes you just take off your fins and weights and walk up the ladder)
- Stow your gear in the most appropriate areas
- Use surface lines to initiate or conclude your dives
- Locate basic boat safety equipment
How long will it take to complete the course?
2 dives over one day
What will I need?
Diving from a boat is a convenient and fun way to explore the underwater world. By reviewing the PADI Boat Diver Manual and video on DVD, you'll learn the important do's and don'ts of boat diving including boat terminology, etiquette, safety, and procedures
Where can I go from here?
You can do many types of diving from a boat. Just about any PADI course can be taken in conjunction with the PADI Boat Diver Specialty, which can help you reach the coveted Master Scuba Diver rating.
Not sure this is what you want?
If you are looking for something else, then we have a full range of PADI Specialty Courses to choose from. If you are simply after a team that puts your diving needs first, check out the Dive Packages to let us take you diving in Malta.
If you're thinking of coming to Malta, have any questions, or just want to chat - please get in touch using our details below.
T +356 2134 0511