PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy
Regular price €195,00
Unit price per
PADI PEAK PERFORMANCE BUOYANCY SPECIALTY
Scuba divers like to be neutrally buoyant so they neither sink nor float. It can be a tricky thing. Divers who've mastered the highest performance levels in buoyancy stand apart. You've seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover, almost as if by thought. They interact gently with aquatic life and affect their surroundings minimally. The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy course refines the basic skills you learned as a PADI Open Water Diver and elevates them to the next level
The Fun Part
The fun part of this course is giving your dive skills a polish you may not have thought possible.
What do I need to start?
Have a PADI Open Water Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)
Minimum Age: 10 Years old
Be medically fit to dive
What will I do?You'll learn:
- Trim your scuba gear so you're perfectly balanced in the water
- Nuances in determining weight so you're not too light nor too heavy by even a slight degree
- How to streamline to save air and move smoothly through the water
- Hover effortlessly in both a vertical position and a horizontal position
How long will it take?
2 dives over one day
What is included?
- PADI's Peak Performance Buoyancy online theory - provides an overview of the skills you'll practice with your instructor. It includes basic weighting guidelines - useful whenever you purchase new gear or dive in a new environment.
- Full equipment rental
- 2 training dives
Where can I go from here?
The Peak Performance Buoyancy course is an idea companion when done prior to the Advanced Open Water course or before a dive package. Start your next diving adventure streamlined, correctly weighted and confident in your buoyancy control.