Regular price €100,00
Unit price per
Haven't been diving lately? PADI Reactivate can help with that!
The PADI Reactivate program is the perfect way to update your dive skills and knowledge from the PADI Open Water Diver Course. If you haven't dived in a while and feel a bit rusty on the basics, the Reactivate is a perfect way to get comfortable and safe in the water before heading out for a diving holiday.
Divers who complete the refresher will receive a replacement certification card with a Reactivate date on it. Dive shops appreciate seeing a recent PADI Reactivated date on their cards.
Interested in the Reactivate course?
This course will focus on skills such as buoyancy, mask drills, out of air situations, and any other skill that you feel you need more practice with. The course will be personalised around your diving and skills, from setting up your equipment to dive planning.
You can refresh your diving theory online on your tablet, mobile, or computer before you go diving with us. It's quick and easy, and a good way to prepare you for your upcoming diving holiday.
Refreshing your diving skills can only improve your comfort levels in the water as well as help you become a more frequent diver.
What do I need to start:
- PADI Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization).
- Medically fit for the course (please check diver medical prior to booking)
What is included?
- Online theory to complete prior to your dive
- A dive to fully review and refresh on your dive skills
- Full equipment rental
- Updated certification e-card
- Hotel pick up from St Paul's Bay, Bugibba, Qawra and Xemxija
The course can be completed in half a day and is a perfect course to complete if you have not dived in over 6 months.