Nitrox is a breathing gas that has a lot of benefits for both new and experienced divers, and allows for more time under water or shorter surface intervals. This course will cover the use of nitrox mixtures from 22 to 40 percent oxygen.
Who this course is for:
- The certified diver looking to advance their knowledge and skill set
- The certified diver looking to extend their no decompression time limits
- Minimum age 18, 10 with parental consent
- SDI Open Water Scuba Diver, SDI Junior Open Water Scuba Diver
- Before any in-water, you will complete a pre-dive medical form at our centre. Please check the Medical Form to see if you are fit to dive.
What you can expect to learn:
- Physiology of using different breathing gas mixtures and equipment considerations for using nitrox
- How to safely use nitrox mixtures up to 40 percent with a dive computer
- Advantages and disadvantages of utilizing nitrox mixtures, how to analyze a nitrox mixture
What's in it for you:
- 100 percent comprehension of questions and answers at the end of each chapter in the SDI Computer Nitrox Diving Course
- Analyze at least two nitrox cylinders
- Log at least one nitrox cylinder
- Program a nitrox computer to a mix between 22-40 percent oxygen
eLearning available in English, Español and Português.
Book Now to become an SDI Computer Nitrox Diver!