This specialty is designed to acquaint the diver with special skills and techniques necessary to successfully plan, execute and evaluate a search and recovery dive
Who this course is for:
- The certified diver looking for more information to maximize the use of search and recovery for scuba diving
- SDI Open Water Scuba Diver, SDI Junior Open Water Diver, or equivalent
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
What you can expect to learn:
What’s in it for you:
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates may engage in diving activities without direct supervision of the SDI Instructor* so long as the following limits are adhered to:
- The diving activities approximate those of training
- The areas of activities approximate those of training
- Environmental conditions approximate those of training
Also, the SDI Search and Recovery Diver certification counts towards a single specialty rating to achieve the SDI Advanced Diver Development Program.
- Complete all open water requirements efficiently
- Demonstrate mature and sound judgment concerning dive planning and execution
Book Now to become an SDI Search & Recovery Diver!